Coon Industries, Inc. was originally founded in 1850 by the Coon family as B.G. Coon Construction. In the 1930’s, the Coon family added concrete as a part of the business. Coon Certified Concrete and B.G. Coon Construction were sold by the family in 1980 and the combined company was eventually renamed Coon Industries. In 1995, Coon Industries closed down the bridge construction division to concentrate on concrete sales. Since then, we have maintained a reputation of offering the best quality concrete and concrete-related products.